The innovative Alpine Performer fashioned from impressively tough and abrasion-resistant 3-D polyamide fabric, with a 3-layer Hybrid Shell for enhanced support and protection. The shoe is very light and comfortable and comes equipped with a range of proven and patented Mammut® technologies: Base Fit®, Rolling Concept®, and the newly developed Mammut® gripex™ Sonar sole technology with its all-round safety and grip concept. The wedge is made from ultra-light injected EVA IP. The VENtech™ lining used at the front of the foot ensures fast wicking and drying for an optimal climate. This high-tech shoe also features the technologies Memo Foam, 3-D Textile, Liquid Rubber and 360 Heel Support. It incorporates reflective elements for increased safety after dark.
- Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the sole Improved support from the shoe Enhanced security and comfort
- Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot Optimizes natural anti-roll behaviour Reduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle) Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findings Reduces the weight of the sole
- Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials Enhanced comfort Improved adaptability
- Every aspect of Mammut's long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain trail running sole Its profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar waves Running in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
- Guarantees an individual fit Pads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
- Three-dimensionally shaped heel element Maximum heel support Lateral reinforcement against turning Abrasion protection
- Shaft made from one section and material As few seams as possible Few contact surfaces and light weight