The most innovative Alpine Performer made from the very robust and abrasion resistant Dyneema® fabric. This material has been successfully used in webbing and express slings for climbing. The boot is extremely light, comfortable and is equipped with the proven and patented Mammut Base Fit® and Rolling Concept® technologies, as well as the newly developed gripex™ Sonar sole technology with its all-round safety and grip concept. The wedge is made from ultra lightweight EVA IP injected. This high-tech boot also features Memo Foam, 3-D Textile and Liquid Rubber. Reflective elements care about higher security in the dark.
- Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the sole Improved support from the shoe Enhanced security and comfort
- Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot Optimizes natural anti-roll behaviour Reduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle) Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findings Reduces the weight of the sole
- Every aspect of Mammut's long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain trail running sole Its profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar waves Running in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
- Guarantees an individual fit Pads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
- Shaft made from one section and material As few seams as possible Few contact surfaces and light weight
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabric Effective moisture absorption, fast drying performance Abrasion-resistant and cushioning
- Lace system can be adapted precisely at a single pull Fast and efficient Safe, because it can be laced conventionally