This little gem is a genuine alternative to the highflying MTR 201 due to its gripex™ Sonar II sole, whose rounded edges create a completely different running experience. The inner rubber blend is an extremely adhesive sticky rubber with exceptionally high abrasion resistance. This alpine performer is also made from very robust and abrasion-resistant 3-D polyamide fabric; it is extremely light and features Mammut's proven and patented Base Fit® and Rolling Concept® technologies. The wedge is made from ultra-lightweight injected EVA IP. The cushioning Strobel midsole, which runs the entire length, also functions as a stone protector. The VENtech™ lining, which is used in the forefoot area, ensures rapid moisture absorption, drying and therefore climate optimization. This high-tech shoe also features Memo Foam, 3-D Textile, Liquid Rubber and 360 Heel Support. Reflective elements help to keep you safe in the dark.
- Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the sole Improved support from the shoe Enhanced security and comfort
- Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot Optimizes natural anti-roll behaviour Reduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle) Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findings Reduces the weight of the sole
- Every aspect of Mammut's long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain trail running sole Its profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar waves Running in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
- Guarantees an individual fit Pads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
- Three-dimensionally shaped heel element Maximum heel support Lateral reinforcement against turning Abrasion protection
- Shaft made from one section and material As few seams as possible Few contact surfaces and light weight
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabric Effective moisture absorption, fast drying performance Abrasion-resistant and cushioning