Lightweight, mid-height, grippy and stable alpine boot, equipped with completely water-resistant and breathable GORE-TEX® Performance® Comfort Footwear lining to ensure a pleasant temperature all year round. Its simple appearance conceals a wide range of technical and functional surprises: Integrated Motion Control® provides lateral support without restricting forward and rear flexibility; FeetMap and Memo Foam offer an optimal fit, cushioning and temperature; the proven Rolling Concept® promotes natural rolling, support and cushioning. The newly developed PD Cage sole technology cushions and distributes the energy generated in the heel area while still ensuring the required precision – it also supports the inside of the arch of the foot. The all-round rubber rand provides protection from rocks and boulders.
- Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the sole Improved support from the shoe Enhanced security and comfort
- Prevents the foot from bending over outwards thanks to a reinforced inner side Protects against injuries Enables lots of flexibility forwards and backwards despite high lateral support
- Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot Optimizes natural anti-roll behaviour Reduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle) Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findings Reduces the weight of the sole
- Guarantees an individual fit Pads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
- Inner sole element shaped from 3D-TPU Distributes and cushions the energy generated in the heel area Supports the inside of the arch of the foot
- Board lasted