In contrast to its older siblings, it incorporates a slightly stiffer insole, a more grippy Sticky Rubber compound, a Poro wedge and a conventional tongue construction. All other components and the comfortable fit are identical to the Redburn models\: Patented Mammut® Base Fit lacing transfers power to the soles and prevents pressure points and slipping in the boot; the high-grip gripex™ Cougapproach sole developed by Mammut ensures safety and comfort on ascents. The high breathability of the open-pored 3-D liner fabric guarantees a pleasant temperature. Rubber and velours leather reinforcements are combined with board lasting for protection and durability.
- Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the sole Improved support from the shoe Enhanced security and comfort
- Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot Optimizes natural anti-roll behaviour Reduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle) Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findings Reduces the weight of the sole
- Every aspect of Mammut's long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain trail running sole Its profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar waves Running in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
- Guarantees an individual fit Pads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
- Shaft made from one section and material As few seams as possible Few contact surfaces and light weight
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabric Effective moisture absorption, fast drying performance Abrasion-resistant and cushioning
- Lace system can be adapted precisely at a single pull Fast and efficient Safe, because it can be laced conventionally