The innovative Alpine Performer made from very robust and abrasion resistant 3-D polyamide fabric. The boot is extremely light, comfortable and is equipped with the proven and patented Mammut Base Fit® and Rolling Concept® technologies, as well as the newly developed gripex™ Sonar sole technology with its all-round safety and grip concept. The wedge is made from ultra lightweight EVA IP injected. The VENtech™ lining used in the forefoot range provides for fastest absorption, drying process and thus climatic optimization This high-tech boot also features Memo Foam, 3-D Textile, VENtech™, Liquid Rubber and 360 Heel Support. Reflective elements care about higher security in the dark.
- Free-sliding webbing transfers the power from the lacing area to the sole Improved support from the shoe Enhanced security and comfort
- Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the foot Optimizes natural anti-roll behaviour Reduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle) Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findings Reduces the weight of the sole
- Every aspect of Mammut's long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain trail running sole Its profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar waves Running in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
- Guarantees an individual fit Pads the foot on the instep, shinbone and ankle
- Three-dimensionally shaped heel element Maximum heel support Lateral reinforcement against turning Abrasion protection
- Shaft made from one section and material As few seams as possible Few contact surfaces and light weight
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabric Effective moisture absorption, fast drying performance Abrasion-resistant and cushioning