The next generation of the Togira Light, tailored to the female body shape, combines the innovative Split Webbing technology in the hip belt with a complex laminating process. The combination of these two high-end technologies ensures unparalleled comfort in the vertical world. The modern, flat design of the harness guarantees maximum freedom of movement combined with a light weight. The four securely stitched overmolded gear loops allow sufficient space for climbing material and, for alpine activities requiring lots of equipment, a further four ice screw carabiners can be attached and the rear gear loops can be connected with a cord. This makes the Togira Light a sporty harness for demanding routes on rock and ice.
- Innovative Split Webbing technology
- Complex laminating process for a flat design and maximum comfort
- New aluminum Slide Bloc buckle
- Patented tie-in protector prevents the harness from abrasion damage
- 4 overmolded gear loops
- 4 loops to attach an ice screw carabiner
- Functional Drop Seat buckle