The first waterproof down sleeping bag in which the head area is also protected against the wet, snow and rain.
- The innovative design (patented) allows the seams on the upper side of a down sleeping bag to be completely avoided. Each seam is a weak point. The necessary seams on the side/underside are fully bonded
- Convertible Roof – protects the head area against rain and snow
- Dual Zip – two half zips on both sides allow the user to take both arms to read or cook
- The shelterTX™ outer fabric with waterproof yet breathable membrane offers excellent protection in rain and snow
- The Shield is a sleeping bag and bivouac bag in one, but is lighter and cheaper than the combination of the two
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)